Your Wedding Checklist Part 3
Our first two checklist took us through the halfway point of our wedding planning but there is not time to waste because there is still so much left to do.
6 MONTHS AWAY
- Now is the time to really plan out the rehearsal dinner. What do you want on your menu? If you haven’t already, you need to decide if you want it at the same venue as your rehearsal or at a completely different location. Many bridal parties like the idea of a completely different venue for the rehearsal dinner as it is a great break from the stress of the wedding.
4-5 MONTHS AWAY
- Begin setting up an appointment with your hairdresser to do trial runs on your hair and the hair of your bridesmaids and maid of honor. This will allow you to see beforehand what your hair will look like and if you don’t like it there’s still time to make some changes. You don’t want to wait until the wedding day to realize you hate your hair.
- In addition, schedule a time with your makeup artist if using one to set up a makeup trial. If you are doing hair and makeup yourself then now is the time to start playing around with it so you know exactly how you will be doing things on your big day.
3 MONTHS AWAY
- Order your wedding party favors.
- Make sure you have all the essentials and extras you need: your shoes, outfit for the reception, etc.
2 MONTHS AWAY
- Purchase the gifts for your bridal party.
- If you want established seating at the dinner now is the time to finalize it.
- It’s almost here. So schedule your manicure and pedicure appointments.
- Create an emergency kit for those last minute essentials you may need that day: nail polish remover, thread, double sided tape for those clothing emergencies, etc.
- Make sure you have your marriage license.
- If you are taking a honeymoon right away make sure you have your bags ready.
- Most importantly……just breathe and enjoy the moment……your big day is here!
So our checklist has taken you through all the steps you need to take in order to make it through the process of planning your big day. It’s been a process and sometimes you probably wondered if you were going to make it but you have so sit back and enjoy the rest of your life with the one you love.