What You Need to Know on Your Wedding Day
It started with a nice boxed wedding invitation then it proceeded on with dress shopping and making sure that every detail was perfect. Now your wedding day is here. So what can you expect?
- On your wedding day you can expect to be nervous but don’t worry it’s natural. Your actual wedding day can often seem chaotic. That’s because there is so much to do. Expect the unexpected and whatever you do, don’t panic if something doesn’t go the way you planned. This is your day so don’t ruin it by stressing out.
- Embrace and enjoy your wedding ceremony. It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for so cherish it. It will most likely be emotional. After all, you are stating your love for one another in front of friends and family. Enjoy this moment and don’t worry if a tear or two flows. It’s natural. Just make sure you wear waterproof mascara.
- Be prepared to smile, all day. You’ll naturally be smiling because of the happiness that you are feeling but you will also be smiling for the million photos you will be taking all day long. So expect your face to hurt a little in a good way from all the smiling you will be doing.
- Don’t feel bad if you want some time alone. On this special day you’re going to be surrounded by so many friends and family that it can quickly get overwhelming. So it’s ok to take a little bit of time for yourself.
- You’re going to have plenty of food left over. It always seems at weddings there is more food then needed. This is because no bride or groom wants to run out of food so they often over estimate on their needs. This can result in a lot of food being left over. If your party guests aren’t taking food home consider donating it to a local church, fire department, or food kitchen.
Your wedding day will be a day to remember. If you realize that there is going to be some unexpected things to happen and that you don’t need to stress over them, then your day will be everything you had hoped for and more.