January Wedding Themes
January weddings are more common than most people may think. While January in many states is still wintery there are numerous themes that many couples go for including:
- Winter Wonderland – Winter is a magical time for many. So creating a winter wonderland is beautiful. The delicate colors and use of light can create a truly remarkable wedding theme as well some pretty memorable and breathtaking photos.
- Snowflakes – Snowflake themes are slowly becoming popular. Snowflakes are considered delicate and mesmerizing. Incorporating snowflakes is easy and can be used in a variety of ways. You can hang them from the ceilings; fill them in a jar with a candle, sprinkle snowflake decorations all over the reception tables, etc.
- Candlelight Magic – There’s something about candles that says love and romance. Having a candles scattered throughout your wedding hall and reception creates an amazing ambiance and a beautiful look. Use candles in a variety of heights and in a variety of colors that will complement your wedding theme.
- Gold Weddings – Gold was initially discovered in January so gold wedding themes are popular. Gold is one of those things that scream luxury and who doesn’t love that?
- Black and White – Black and white weddings are more formal. There’s something impressive about the look and feel of a black and white wedding. It also makes for some unique wedding photos.
Color is always important to the bride. Deciding on the color is important because it is incorporated into almost every aspect of your wedding. Some of the typical wedding colors for January/Winter weddings include:
- Midnight Blue
- Hunter Green
- Deep Aqua/Turquoise
Of course no wedding is complete without flowers. Flowers typically used in January/Winter weddings include:
- Calla Lilies
- Bells of Ireland
- Star Gazer Lily
January is a popular month for weddings. Add a boxed wedding invitation decorated to match your theme and color and you’ve got a winning combination.
For more advice on everything you need to have the perfect wedding, look through our blog for great tips and tricks – straight from the professionals to you!
For more details and inquiries, contact us at email@example.com